ABOUT JUVENILE JUSTICE CERTIFICATION COURSE
Search India Legal is organizing Course cum workshop program on Juvenile Justice system in India. This Course guide to Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 will give you detailed and important points of Juvenile Justice & this course will make your knowledge on Juvenile Justice professionally grown and sufficient. A highly recommended course for understanding Juvenile Justice Law for students and professionals.Through this course anyone can understand the duties of a case worker as well as a child care institutional worker. Understand the concept of various homes for children and Adoption rules and regulation. Look at the course syllabus mentioned below.
Module 1 – Introduction to Juvenile Justice System
Module 2- Indian and International Perspective of Juvenile Justice (Historical Background)
Module 3- International framework related to Child & Law and Principles of Care & Protection of Children
Module 4-Rights of the Child
Module 5- Need for a Separate System.
Module 6- Distinguished features of Juvenile Justice act, 2015
Module 7– Procedure in Relation to Children conflict with law
Module 8- Adoption & Rehabilitation Scenario in India
Module 9- Recent Development in Juvenile Justice Systems.
Duration of the Certification Course(10 Days)
This online guide to Juvenile Justice Act, 2015 will give you details and important points of Juvenile Justice. This course is a complete and structured to meet the needs of every candidate persuing the program. At the same time the stuctured program cater to each individual’s need.
Who should take this Course?
This Course is highly recommended for Law students, Law Practitioners, Child Care Institution worker, Special Juvenile Polices, Many others whose work relate to Juvenile Law and to Child Protection, NGOs and responsible parents.
Benefits of taking this Course
- This certificate course provides practical knowledge and know-how to young lawyers and law students who intend to make a mark in criminal litigation.
- Whether you want to start your own practice, join a senior lawyer or pursue a personal matter, this course will provide a strong foundation.
- The course is not limited to a provision-by-provision study of the statute and associated case laws alone.
- The course trains you on different kinds of actual work that is required to be performed by criminal lawyers and other professionals dealing with crime.
- A recommended course for understanding Juvenile Justice Law for protecting each and every child future.
- Through this course anyone can understand the duties of a case worker as well as a child care institutional worker towards the child.
- Understand the concept of various homes for children and Adoption rules and regulation.
- Help to file any case relate to Juvenile.
- Earn a Search India Legal Certificate.
Course Learning Goal
- Understanding of the definition, extent, and nature and control of juvenile delinquency in the United States;
- Examine the historical, biological, sociological, psychological, and ecological theories of delinquency;
- Understanding of the classification and various influences of delinquency, including family, schools, licit and illicit drugs, and peers; and
- Understanding of how juvenile institutions, probation, and aftercare programs work